Fiber Optic Fusion Splice Protection Sleeves / Protector Size 23mm
Various Pack Sizes. Order up to the next price break at 100 Pcs.
See below for more options
A specially designed cross-linked polyolefin tubing system, with meltable liner, providing strength and protection to optical fiber splices.
Splice protector is specially designed for fiber optic cable. This splice protector consists of a cross-linked polyolefin sleeve for protection, a steel rod (ceramic rod for ribbon fiber) for reinforcing the splice and hot fusion tubal insert for rebuilding the coating of the fiber. This protector provides mechanical reinforcement at a joint point and maintains the optic transmission properties of the fiber optic cable.
Features & Benefits:
- Keeps optic transmission properties of the optical fiber.
- Reinforce and protects splice.
- Easy to use and minimize damages to the optical fiber during installation.
- Clear sleeve for easier inspection.
- One piece design with hot fusion inserts for sealing against moisture and other contaminants.
- Operating Temperature: -55'C - 100'C
- Shrink Temperature: 120'C
Splice Protection sleeves are used to secure connections in fiber optic splice closures as well as 19" rack fiber optical distribution panels, stand and wall box. The stiffness of connection and quickness of assembly are the main advantages of this solution. Excellent climatic and thermal properties make it ideal for use in closed as well as open spaces.
The main goals during the design phase were: full protection of the fiber optic splices, a stiffness of connection and short assembly time. They do not cause additional insert losses, and they offer protection against mechanical damage, pollution and weather conditions.
Product Code Cross Reference:
- Raychem / Te Connectivity: SMOUV
- DSG Canusa: CFSP
- Sumitomo: FPS-1
Our Splices are of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.