Knitted Wire Mesh Tape 25mm
Various Pack Sizes.See below for more options.
Mesh tape has a number of applications but is mainly for EMC / RFI screening of electrical power, control, data and communication cables and for earth continuity in cable joints. In addition, the springy nature of the tape lends itself to providing a mechanical cushion against adjacent surfaces.
Application is both quick and simple. The tape is wrapped around the item to be protected to give a 50% overlap that produces 4 layers of screening.
Features & Benefits:
- Standard sizes of 25mm and 50mm wide
- Ideal for use on complex, irregular surfaces
- Lightweight and easy to apply
- Option to supply in pre-cut lengths
Choice of Materials:
- Electro tin-plated copper
- Nickel-plated copper
- Galvanised steel
- Alternative non-ferrous & ferrous materials on request
|Quick Search Code||100398|