Self Amalgamating Tape Size 25mm - 5MTR ROLL
5 mtr rolls - Various Pack Sizes
Prices are per piece
- Buy 3 for £4.39 £3.66 per and save 9%
- Buy 5 for £3.96 £3.30 per and save 18%
- Buy 10 for £3.83 £3.19 per and save 21%
- Buy 25 for £3.32 £2.77 per and save 31%
- Buy 50 for £3.17 £2.64 per and save 34%
- Buy 100 for £3.12 £2.60 per and save 35%
- Buy 250 for £3.05 £2.54 per and save 37%
Our self amalgamating halogen-free tape maintains a tight insulation buildup for void-free electrical stability and permanent resistance to moisture and grit/dirt penetration.
The self-amalgamating tape is a non-tacky silicone-rubber tape which when stretched and wrapped around cables, electrical joints, hoses and pipes combines or unites itself into a strong, seamless, rubbery, waterproof, and electrically insulating layer.
Unlike many other polymers and fibres, it is heat, sunlight, and weather-resistant. This type of tape is also described, as "self-fusing", or "self-vulcanizing". It is also known as "F4", "rescue", "Tape 69" "magic tape", and "fix-it tape"
While not adhesive to the repaired object, it is self-adhesive, securing the bond well. An interleaving layer, to prevent the tape from amalgamating before use. This tape is used extensively in aviation and aerospace wiring applications as a splice or wrapping tape due to its non-flammability. It can be used for emergency repair of leaking low-pressure hoses and pipes.
With the lack of traditional gum adhesive, makes tape removal, if needed, quick, clean, and easy.
- Suitable for jointing and repair of wide range of power and distribution cables up to 36kV
- UV an Ozone resistant
- Easy to apply without using external heat
- Clean removal from most substrates
- Excellent moisture protection
- Operating Temperature -40°C up to +90°C
Many different uses and applications.
- Cable repairs
- Hose Repairs
- Cable protection
- Sealing Joints
- Plumbing Repairs
- Non Slip Grip to bicycle handlebars and walking sticks