Medium voltage crosslinked polyolefin bus bar tubing - CBTH
Not Available Online - Please contact us for details
Medium Volyage Crosslinked Polyolefin Bus Bar Tubing - CBTH This is a heavy wall anti-track heat shrinkable tubing specifically designed for insulating medium voltage bus bars.
Features & Benefits
- Flame retardant
- Reduces bus bar clearance requirements
- Protects against aciidental flashover
- Halogen free
- Tested to ANSI C37.20.2 standards for medium voltage switchgear applications to 36 kV
- UL recognized component
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -40°C to 125°C
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C
Our Heat Shrink Tubing is of High Quality and Low Cost that gives you the best results every time. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the Heat Shrink you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101
|Quick Search Code||100063|