KYNAR Heat Shrink Tubing HKY size 1.6mm I.D / 0.8mm I.D Clear
Various Pack Sizes
See below for more options
Kynar is an extremely tough, high temperature, thin wall insulation tubing. This transparent, non-burning, semi-rigid tubing has superior resistance to most industrial fuels, solvents and chemicals.
Designed for applications requiring strain relief at high temperatures up to 175°C, this product is unusually tough in its resistance to abrasion and cut through. Typical applications include high temperature applications, protection, strain reief, chemical resistance, mechanical and abrasion protection.
Supplied in Clear as Standard.
|Quick Search Code||104632|
• Material - Polyvinylidene Fluoride.
• Operating Temperature - -55ºC to +175ºC
• Shrink Temperature - 175ºC
• Flammability - UL224 VW1
• Dielectric Strength - 32KV/mm IEC 243
• Longitudinal Change - 10% max ASTM D267
• Tensile Strength - 35 N/mm2 ISO37
• Heat Shock 4H No Crackin - 300°C ASTM D2671
• Low Temperature Flex - -55°C ASTM D2671
• Standards - UL224 VW1/CSA, Def Stan 59/97 Type 3; MIL-I-23053/8,VG95343 Part 5 Type F; VDE 0341/pt 9005; Rohs Compliant.