Heavy Wall Heat Shrink size 20/6 Adhesive Lined Black HRHW
Various Pack Sizes - See below for Options and Pricing (Supplied in 1.2 mtr lengths)
Size 20mm I/D Expanded x 6mm I/D Recovered
Heavy wall heat shrinkable tubing provides maximum reliability for insulating and protecting cable joints and terminations.
Features & Benefits:
- Withstands severe mechanical requirements of U.R.D, submersible and direct burial installations.
- Rated for 600V, 90°C continuous use.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete enviromental protection and insulation.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +110°C