HRMW size 10/3 Adhesive Lined Black Heat Shrink
Variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
Various Pack Sizes - See below for Options and Pricing
Our Medium wall heat shrinkable tubing is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete enviromental protection and insulation.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.
|Quick Search Code||100050|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!