HRMW size 75/22 Adhesive Lined Black Heat Shrink
Supplied in 1 mtr sticks
Various Pack Sizes
See below for more options
Our Medium wall heat shrinkable tubing is suitable for a variety of low voltage electrical and mechanical applications, where lighter weight and greater flexibility are important.
- Seals and protects cable splices and terminations.
- High resistance to impact and abrasion.
- Optional thermoplastic adhesive liner for complete environmental protection and insulation.
- Continuous Operating Temperature: -55°C to 110°C.
- Shrink Temperature: 120°C.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.