3.0mm PVC Sleeving x 1.0mm Wall
CUT TO LENGTH, NO WASTE! Order ANY Quantity upwards in increments of 1 mtrs
3.0mm Internal Diameter x 1.0mm Wall Thickness
A Lead Free, RoHS compliant flexible PVC sleeving manufactured from premium virgin compound in a wide range of sizes, manufactured to meet 105°C applications.
Available as continuous sleeving to facilitate overall protection of cable harnesses, also available as cut sleeves and printed marker sleeves.
Our PVC Tubing is of High Quality and Low Cost - Also Available to SPECIAL order in a HIGHER GLOSS FINISH. For further information please contact our sales team.
Can't see the PVC Sleeving you're looking for? Need Volume Discounts? Call 01942 723101
|Quick Search Code||104655|
- Food Industry
- Fish / Aquarium
- Plus many more.....
- Temperatures: -20°C to +55°C. Occasional use up to +65°C. Cold bend temperature -45°C.
- Smooth bore that ensures an excellent flow rate of the contents.
- Full visibility of the flow of contents.
- Excellent chemical, corrosion and abrasion resistance.
- Good UV Resistance.
- Wide range of operating temperatures.
- Self extinguishing.
- Raw material is Silicone and Heavy metal free.
- Raw material conforms fully to RoHS & Directives.