10mm x 12mm PTFE Metric Tubing | PF10x12NL
Our PTFE Tubing is used extensively in the pharmaceutical and engineering industries for fluid transfer is ideal for use in hazardous and aggressive environments. It has excellent electrical insulation properties making it an ideal choice for electrical sleeving.
Ideal for Fluid Transfers! Popular Within Pharmaceutical Industries! Also PERFECT For Electrical Insulation!
Various Pack Sizes
See below for more options
PTFE Tubing in metric sizes. The electrical insulation properties of PTFE tubing are superb making it an ideal choice for electrical sleeving.
Hilltop PTFE sleeving and sleeves are manufactured from extruded polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE). This particular grade of sleeving is intended for use in applications where very high temperature is involved or where severe contamination from fluids may occur. FDA approved so suitable for food use.
Features & Benefits:
- Continuous operating temperature: -70°C to +250°C
- Very high working temperatures. Maximum 260°C
- Non-stick characteristics
- Low friction surface
- Very high resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Very high electrical resistance
- Insulation resistance: 1 x 105 megohm (min)
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of fluids
- Supplied in Clear as Standard - Other colours available upon request.
|Quick Search Code||104887|
Operating Temperature: -65°C to +250°C
Colour: Natural (transparent). Other colours are available upon request
Melting Point: +327°C
Insulation Resistance: 1 x 10¹¹ ohm min
Dielectric Strength: 24kV/mm
Tensile Strength: 24-35 MPa
Elongation at Break: 250 to 450%
Specification: BS2848 type 6 class 250T, RoHS compliant