Silicone Rubber Tubing SP15-0.5 (1.5mm I/D x 0.5mm Wall) Black
Pack quantities are different and will appear once you have selected your size / colour
Extruded from a high strength silicone rubber compound with bore sizes from 0.2mm ID up to 200mm, meets the demands of practically any application. The sleeve is easy to apply, simply cut to size and route your electrical wires or cables through the sleeve.
This silicone sleeving is both flexible and elastic making it ideal for use with cable applications in confined spaces. The silicone rubber is post cured to give it extra stability and is able to withstand high temperatures as well as being both ozone and UV resistant. These properties enable this cable sleeve to be used in demanding and critical environments.
Manufactured to fine tolerances the smallest silicone tubing manufactured is most commonly used as electrical sleeving, whilst midrange sizes are generally used to carry fluids and powders within the food processing and pharmaceutical industries.
Certain sizes / colours are available to Buy Online. For our Full size / colour Range - please see our PDF Spec sheet in Downloads Tab or contact our sales team.
Hiltop can also supply a printing service for Silicone Tubing.
State of the art inline inkjet system to print text, logos etc; on extruded tubing with colour option only being black, but with a very good adhesion to the silicone tube to provide a good quality permanent marking.
Contact us for more details: 01942 723101
Information on our Silicone Tubing:
We can offer a wide selection of Water Council and Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved materials for use specifically within hygiene-critical applications. All our Translucent Silicone tubing can be platinum cured (non yellowing) from 0.5mm to 25mm bore.
Platinum cured tube uses an addition cure system that has no by-products, this has two main advantages:
- it does not contain plasticizers or other additives (that could leach into a drug product and cause toxicological issues).
- it is very flexible and tear-resistant (ideal for transporting fluids).
- High operating temperature of -60 to +180°
- Suited to rigorous environments such as aerospace, mass transit and defence markets.
- It has good compatibility with numerous chemicals and excellent ageing characteristics.
- High elasticity and flexibility.
|Quick Search Code||104650|
- Stent fatigue testing
- Microbiological testing of endoscape re-processors
- Cardiovascular Medical Devices
- Simulate arteries and veins
- BS2848 Type 5 180TB
- Also available to BS2G 198 Type 4
EXPANDER-G Bundle Ø min 10.0 to max 25.0mm (Ø D max. 28.0mm)£114.97 £95.81