PREMIUM Grade Halogen Free Heat Shrink Tubing HSP2
Manufactured to offer a consistently High Grade Halogen Free heat shrink solution. Used extensively in Military and Aerospace applications, for lightweight harness jackets, insulation, colour coding, identification, etc
Various Pack Sizes
See below for more options
Premium Grade Halogen Free Heat Shrink tubing with 2:1 Shrink ratio.
Other colours available upon request, please contact us for details: 01942 723101
HSP2 is a premium grade Halogen Free polyolefin based heat shrinkable tubing with an outstanding overall balance of properties. The product has a wide range of both military and industrial approvals. The tubing possesses a unique blend of physical, chemical and electrical properties and is suitable for a wide range of applications.
Used extensively in military applications, for lightweight harness jackets, insulation, color coding, identification, protection against fluids and to provide mechanical strength.
Features and Benefits
- Operating Temperature range -55°C to +135°C.
- Outstanding all-round performance.
- Good chemical and solvent resistance.
- Excellent physical and electrical performance.
|Quick Search Code||104710|
- Electrical Insulation
- Strain Relief
- Cable Bundling
- Colour Coding
- Identification of Wires, Cables and Pipes
- Electrical and Electronic Components
- Mechanical Protection
- Hobby and Crafts
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +135°C
- UV Stable/Resistant
- 2:1 shrink ratio
- Excellent physical and electrical performance
- UL 224 125
- Halogen Free