SWA Armoured Cable - Various Sizes & Cores
Our Armoured XLPE SWA mains cables are manufactured to British Standard BS5467 and are suitable for power networks.
Due to this item being BULK & Heavier in Weight, Hilltop provide an option to collect or offer Free local delivery,
Nationwide, however, we can advise best economical carriage at cost, please contact us for details.
Various Pack Sizes
See below for more options
Our SWA Cables are perfect for a wide range of applications where a heavy-duty, armoured cable is required. Steel Wire Armour (SWA) Cables are used throughout power networks worldwide but are also often utilised within the home when running electricity to external buildings, water features, lighting & much more.
Full specifications for individual 2 Core and 3 Core sizes are displayed here when an option is selected above.
- Multi-Core XLPE insulated/PVC/SWA/PVC sheathed to BS5467 600/1000V
- Conductors: Plain annealed stranded copper
- Insulation: XLPE (Cross-linked polyethene)
- Core identification: 2 core (Brown & Blue), 3 core (Brown, Black & Grey)
- Bedding: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Armour/Protection: SWA (Single wire armour)
- Sheath/Jacket: PVC (Polyvinyl-Chloride)
- Colour: Black
- Voltage: 600/1000v
- Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C, minimum bending 0°C
- Standard: BS5467: Electric cables.
- Designed for use in mains supply electricity. These cables are provided with mechanical protection are therefore suitable for external use and direct burial.
|Quick Search Code||104930|
- • Direct Burial Applications.
- • Installation of outdoor Appliances
- • Powering Outhouses/External Buildings
- • Power Networks
- • High-Risk Internal Applications