SCREENED Automotive High Voltage Electric Vehicle Cable - EV | Coroplast 9-2611
Single Core Multi Stranded Coroplast 9-2611 Electric Vehicle Cable from premium German manufacturer Coroplast. High voltage (HV), silicone insulated, single core multi-stranded automotive cable for use in electric and hybrid vehicles for component interconnection.
Silicone Rubber Insulated Material! Tinned Copper Screening Braid! Leading Material in the EV Industry!
CUT TO LENGTH, NO WASTE! Order ANY Quantity upwards in increments of 1 mtrs
Various sizes and pricing
Silicone-insulated high-voltage (HV) cable
Connection of HV batteries and electric engines (max. 600 V AC / 1,000 V DC)
This shielded orange cable is suitable for automotive electric powertrain HV connector assemblies, including KERS and ERS (Energy Recovery Systems). It also combines high voltage load handling, EMC shielding and exceptional flexibility required for various automotive applications. Insulated screened orange HV cable for use on electric and hybrid vehicles.
- Coroplast 9-2611
- Suitable for Max 600V AC / 1000V DC
- Plain copper conductors
- Tinned copper screening braid and ALU-PET foiled shielding fro excellent EMC performance
- Silicone rubber insulated
- Suitable for use at temperatures from -40°C to +180°C with excursions upto 205°C
- Low cross-sectional area for any application, reducing weight and construction room
- Technical data sheet available on request
- The conductor specifications shown are representative configurations. Actual cable strand may differ slightly
- Conductor Specification = 1600/0.21mm
- Conductor Cross Section = max 10.0mm
- Maximum Overall Diameter = 15.8mm (±0.6mm)
|Quick Search Code||104978|
Specification sheets are readily available upon request, please contact email@example.com or call on 01942 723 101 for more details.